11th International Symposium on Cavitation (CAV) 2021 征稿
The Scientific Committee of the 11th International Symposium on Cavitation (CAV) 2021 Daejeon, Korea is pleased to invite authors to submit papers for oral presentations.
– Sign up or log into the online system.
– Enter into the Submission page and click the “Abstract Submission” button.
– Select the preferred presentation type and topic(refer to the table below).
1Nucleation and Inception2Bubble Dynamics and Bubbly Flows3Advanced Computational Modeling4Sheet and Cloud Cavitation5Tip Vortex Cavitation6Supercavitation7Cavitation Erosion8Cavitation in Marine Propeller9Cavitation in Fluid Machinery10Cavitation Induced Noise and Vibration11Cavitation Control and Supression12Cavitation in Biology and Bioengineering13Sonochemistry and Sonoluminescence14Advanced Measurement Techniques
– Download the Abstract template and complete the abstract submission via online system.
– Acceptance or rejection of Abstracts will be notified.
– After the acceptance, the corresponding author has to submit the full paper following the guideline.
– The length of full paper must be within 4 pages.
– Submitted papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
– The notification of review results will be sent to the corresponding author.
– After the review, the corresponding author has to submit the final paper referring the review of the Committee no later than February 15, 2021.